Did you miss us? We sure have missed you! And, we've heard the repeated "When is the next pop-up?" Not for lack of desire but for very busy schedules between the Boucherie team and Bubblyothèque, we had a bit of an extended break. We know you're thirsting after the bubbles by now, and we're thrilled to pop open some great bottles to share.
As before, this is a night for you to choose your own adventure. Food is à la carte. Wine is by the glass, flight, or bottle(s). And you know we love to make pairings for you if you want to explore a bit. No need to reserve, no need for tickets. Come early, come late - pre-dinner, for dinner, liquid dessert, make a whole night of it - it's up to you!
Hope to see you there - bring a friend or two and start your weekend off right!
Friday's Menu and wine line-up! Food is à la carte and wine is by the glass, flight, or bottle.
From Chef Zimet:
- Charcuterie selections from Bourrée: Speck, salchichon, duck rilettes, pickles, grilled bread and mustard
- Duck bacon, biscuits and gravy, strawberry jam
- Beef and preserved beet tartare, circulated egg yolk, smoked olives, and bliss potato fritters
- Crawfish and carrot terrine with Indian corn grit crackers
- Beef fat french fries with smoked tomato aioli (you knew we wouldn't leave you without any frîtes!)
All of which will go great with champagnes from:
A. Margaine | Nicolas Maillart | Jacquesson | Jean Velut | Paul Clouet | Tarlant
JM Sélèque | Jean Vesselle | Moussé Fils | Bollinger | Pierre Paillard | Dhondt-Grellet
See you there!